KRONOTEX FLOORS – THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY OPTION
As society becomes more environmentally conscious and aware of its own carbon footprint, we continue to seek cleaner and greener options and ways of living. This consciousness has extended to our design preferences and lifestyle choices.
A desire to continue to reduce our reliance on single use plastics has seen an increase in the popularity of sustainable and natural flooring options such as laminate. As a reputable German manufacturer, Swiss Krono has embraced eco efficiency and sustainability within the company’s core values and corporate objectives.
– THE FACTS –
- Kronotex laminate floors are manufactured using more than 90% of wood based materials from sustainably managed forests that are both FSC and PEFC certified
- All Kronotex laminate floors are manufactured using formaldehyde free binders, meaning they are practically odourless and have extremely low emissions
- All Kronotex laminate floors are 100% recyclable
- No Halogens, PCB, Dioxins or other contaminants are used in the manufacturing of a Kronotex floor
- Kronotex floors are easy to maintain and can be cleaned without the use of harsh chemicals